Experience enhanced mobility with myTOYOTA Connect, available on myTOYOTA App
Connect your world with these products that only Toyota's universe of products and services can offer.
myTOYOTA Connect is a new feature of myTOYOTA App that connects our customers to their vehicle using their smartphone.
Through myTOYOTA Connect, customers can experience enhanced mobility as the connected vehicle is equipped with a suite of technology focused on safety, security, and convenience for a better driving and ownership experience.
Provide last location, odometer, fuel level, and engine status.
Stolen Vehicle Tracking
Get location of your vehicle even when your engine is turned off.
Get summaries for all trips done in a day.
Set virtual boundaries to alert you when vehicle is entering or leaving the zone.
Find My Car
Check last known vehicle location.
Get to know your driving score via Connected Toyota Insure, a cutting-edge insurance product for owners of telematics-enabled vehicles.
Get timely notifications based on actual mileage.
Activate your free 2-Year Subscription by downloading myTOYOTA App now!
How Does it Work?
(Leather and Elite)
(LTD Variant, Q Variant, V Variant, and G Variant)
(Conquest, G Variant, and E Variant)
Frequently Asked Questions
Through myTOYOTA Connect, customers can experience enhanced mobility as the connected vehicle is equipped with a suite of technology focused on safety & security, convenience, and a better driving experience.
This full suite of connected services can be activated and accessed via myTOYOTA App.
- Hiace (GL Grandia, Grandia Tourer, and Super Grandia)
- Fortuner (GR-S, LTD Variant, Q Variant, V Variant, G Variant)
- Hilux (GR-S, Conquest, G Variant, E Variant)
- Vehicle Status – Provide last location, odometer, fuel level, and engine status.
- My Trips – Get summaries for all trips done in a day.
- Find My Car – Check last known vehicle location.
- Locate Vehicle – Get location of your vehicle even when your engine is turned off.
- Geofencing – Set virtual boundaries to alert you when vehicle is entering or leaving the zone.
- Maintenance Reminder – Get timely notifications based on actual mileage.
After cancellation, customer will receive an email notification indicating the process on how to reactivate their subscription.
The LDCM is also equipped with a Global Positioning (GPS) Sensor and Gravity Sensor (G Sensor) to identify vehicle location and assess driving behavior.
To send data to our Regional Server, our LDCM has an embedded SIM (eSIM) connected with our partner, SMART Philippines.
The vehicle will collect, store, and transmit to Toyota specific data that will be used to provide myTOYOTA Connect services. This data will only be collected upon the consent of customers by accepting the Terms and Conditions.
In case customers do not accept these Terms and Conditions, no data will be collected from the vehicle and myTOYOTA Connect services will not be available.
Tel.: (02) 8819-2912